Tuesday, January 6, 2009

When a Stranger Calls

So, I would have to say this is the scariest movie I've ever seen... And I've seen it three times. Never a let-down, though. And I personally think that it is worse when you know what's coming. Beckett sat there and laughed as I watched, curled up on the couch, in DAYLIGHT, scared of the movie. But it WAS suspenseful... And the tiniest of things. And this actress is TEN times better than the stupid Twilight girl whose name I know but shall refrain from polluting my blog... I was actually scared, okay? There was nothing to laugh about... And try babysitting after seeing this! I will LAUGH... Though of course, I know that it's really hard to stay at home by yourself if you have the tendency to get freaked out. And there are psychopaths out there... Really, I should know :) Heh, and a bit of something actually funny -- in the credits, the stalker man and the stalker man's voice are played by two people... Can you imagine saying you were the stalker's voice for a film? How embarrassing :) I bet the actor is like 5' 2" and really chubby, balding, and smiles a LOT. SPAZ OUT

4 comments:

agent hhgz said...

KIRSTEN STEWART
KIRSTEN STEWART
KIRSTEN STEWART
KIRSTEN STEWART
Whoa.... you curled up like Kiko? XDDDD

And what's wrong with kirsten stewart? She HATES twilight. AND robert Pattinson.

hey... are you implying that one of our teachers may be the stalker voice?


THANKS. I will never listen to those lectures the same way again.

EmmaLee said...

i REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY want to see that! can we do a sleepover or something and watch it??? or wait... before Winter Ball 2.0!!! yes? yes? if you own it anyway... and we can't tell my mom what it's rated.

actually, what is it rated?

abbynormal said...

You


are


a


wimp.

We NEED to watch Psycho together. Just to hear you scream.

agent hhgz said...

Or get the soundtrack to Psycho, if there is one. Of course, you DO have to watch the movie first.

Post a Comment