Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Aliens

This is interesting... Because it's a sequel with practically the same name, and it has the same plot... bad guy, robot, aliens, scared people. Except that the lady had to go back INTO the monster's lair to get the girl-child named Newt this time, and last time it was for her stupid cat, Jones, who turns into a monster thing in her dream... JUST watch the movie if you need help understanding, as I'm sure you do :) Heh, and the graphics are lame too... just to warn you, but the basic scare is good enough. Also, you never learn how to swear until you're a soldier, I've learned. Funny story -- I asked my dad if it had the same actors in the film, and he said it had Ripley in it, and I asked why the others weren't in it, and he said they had died, remember? (Obviously I didn't) So I asked how long after the first movie this one had been made, and he was like a couple of years, not that long... SO while I was thinking the ACTORS had died, my dad was reminding me that the CHARACTERS had all died (sorry to ruin it) except for Ripley. Now that I understand that, I can live my life in peace. Just watch the movie, though, okay? Cause people these days never seem to watch enough movies... Or maybe I just can't watch enough? Oh well, another of those stupid deep, metaphysical questions... SPAZ OUT

1 comments:

agent hhgz said...

you watch too many movies.
oh, ripley dies in the trequel.
GO WIKIPEDIA! =D

Post a Comment