Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAHAHAHA the world is MINE!!!!

erm... let me just give you a cast of characters...?? what is the purpose of technology, anyway? because is scares me... :)


okay, so:

Bertolt Brecht is me... and it's a LONGLONG story, so just to clarify... I am basically his reincarnation, and I was a bean plant before that. oh, and I luv Johnny Depp... and I'm NOT a man.

My crazy spaztic friend is Samuel Beckett... NOT a guy and also a long story... basically more reincarnations and also bean plants :) heh and if you think the name is colonial, it is NOT... I thought of Pirates of the Carribbean, but do NOT make that mistake... Beckett is a playwright from  the 1900s... 

2 comments:

abbynormal said...

Samuel Beckett smiles on you for succumbing to peer pressure and starting a blog...even if the focus is Johnny Depp :)And just a note--don't forget to breathe...

agent hhgz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment