Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jaws 2

I know, it's like attack of the clones with all the sequels, but I HAVE to bash this! Seriously, HOW CAN YOU HAVE A SEQUEL TO JAWS?????!!! I mean, the monstrous shark DIED, so how can there be any other sharks like it? This one was supposed to be a FREAK, but now there are more? And Hooper, my favorite character, is NOT IN IT!!! And now all I have is Chief Brody... How lame :) Also, it's like 8 people die instead of 3, so it's way more crazy shark killing spree, which is NOT the point of the movie... If it's gonna be a thriller, LET IT... Don't just have people go crazy... Like Jurassic Park -- Beckett, I watched the 3rd one, PLEASE don't bother :) Wow... I'm really hyper right now. Cough drop, perhaps? Agent, you know :) Haha, and if you actually looked at the pic, Amity means friendship... (watch me totally be wrong) OH, and the shark dies in a not-so-creative creative way: last time, it was BLOW the shark to BITS with a tank of compressed air... NOW it's let the shark BITE the POWER LINE????!!! Please tell me how this is supposed to work... But only if you're insane enough to watch this movie. SPAZ OUT

5 comments:

agent hhgz said...

That movie was stupid.
Actually, kinda creepy, but that's only because it was from the 70's.

The third looked pretty awful though.
I was saving my brain and wasting tim on the internet when mommy and daddy were watching it. (thank goodness)

Actually, i read the back... that cough drop was supposed to be a laxative.
Heh....heh...


WHOAHOHO HAHA JUST KIDDING I LIED I'M GOING TO RUN NOW BYEBYE

abbynormal said...

Lovely.

Really, I have no other words to describe that post.

Jurassic Park the Third wasn't all that bad.

Okay, maybe it was.

agent hhgz said...

HOLY CRAP. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH YOUR BLOG?

Bertolt Brecht said...

nothing... just girl-ified it :)

agent hhgz said...

Bertie..... girlifying something?


WHOA. o_O

Post a Comment