Sunday, January 4, 2009

Alien

Okay, so basically this picture sums it all up... I saw it last night, and apart from butchering my nails when I filed them to give me something to do OTHER than be freaked out... I realized it really wasn't that scary. I guess I have a really high tolerance for gore, and animatronics/men in suits are hard to be scared at... But it was pretty freaky. And you can't really beat the surprises... unless you know they're coming... I was like "when does it... you know... come out of him" and my dad's like "while they're eating dinner" but I didn't even watch it... It was too scary? It can't have been to gross... There are pics on IMDB :) and they didn't scare me. But the plot was good, and it all worked... like a two second shot that just kind of stuns you. oh, and there are conspiracies!! haha... actually, there is just one... SO i think that the scariest moment was when all ther characters were looking for the surprisingly small, white alien, and it was totally silent (the director pulled a Hitchcock and didn't really use music) and all of a sudden we all hear this thunder/rain/really loud noise, and it was four inches of ICE falling off our roof... heart attack, I fear :) But no worries... It's not really timeless, but it comes close, I WAS scared... I'll admit it :) but I didn't even cower like a child like i did in another movie, Beckett you know :) Just... try it out, maybe you'll like it... SPAZ OUT

2 comments:

agent hhgz said...

T_T
The one part that scared you wasn't even in the movie. You are very, very erm...robust. >>

I shall go watch sweeney todd, and not think about homework, and play games, and not think about STUPID.... FORGET IT.

EmmaLee said...

LIBBY!!!!

where did you get your profile picture??? that can't actually be bertholt brecht... right?

...so who is that?

btw...this is hilarious. :)

Post a Comment