Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jaws


Haha! I shall own the world... Not really, but this movie was a let-down :) The shark was unbelievably fake, and it wasn't even scary... Sure, Spielberg managed a few surprises, the best one being when the shark just pops its head up out of the water and sinks back in... quite funny, though, when you are watching with a bunch of friends and only half of them react. I truly wish thati had actually been scared by this movie, because my dad told me that he had dreams of sharks walking up the STREET and attacking him... He lived in a land-locked state, however, so maybe everyone was just insane :) And the worst part about the movie was how the MEN were such idiots and decided to go out on this little boat to save a shark... Beckett and I actually came up with a possible threesome for the guys, but we were probably just hyped up on sugar. Still, it sure seemed like they, you know... No, I just think we need help. Just watch out for when he picks up the tooth!!!! SPAZ OUT

2 comments:

agent hhgz said...

I liked the foot.
It wasn't that scary though. It was more of "oooh, ouch."

abbynormal said...

I don't care what you think...there WAS some sort of innuendo going on between those three...

Nice summary though...it accurately and concisely details all of our experience...

(Wow. That was a normal sentence.)

Post a Comment